Book Display for new school year

Hi everyone, I thought I would cash in on the Twilight fan base and do a display called "Books that Bite" or "Take a bite out of these books" or something like that. I have found the following books (and have read all - except unreleased) to include in the display. The ones in bold have yet to be released. Feel free to add more.... Vampire Books….If you liked Twilight, you’ll like these Vampire Academy Richelle Mead Frostbite Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss Richelle Mead Marked P.C. Cast Betrayed P.C. Cast Chosen P.C. Cast Untamed P.C. Cast Blue Bloods Melissa de la Cruz Masquerade Melissa de la Cruz Revelations Melissa de la Cruz Boys that Bite Marianne Mancusi Stake that! Marianne Mancusi Got Fangs? Katie Maxwell Circus of the Darned Katie Maxwell Dating 4 Demons Serena Robar Fangs 4 Freaks Serena Robar Braced 2 Bite Serena Robar The Dead girls’ dance Rachel Caine Glass Houses Rachel Caine Midnight Alley Rachel Caine Feast of Fools Rachel Caine High School Bites Liza Conrad In the forests of the night Amelia Atwater Rhodes Midnight Predator Amelia Atwater Rhodes Demon in my View Amelia Atwater Rhodes Peeps: a novel Scott Westerfeld The last days Scott Westerfeld The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: eighth grade bites Heather Brewer The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: ninth grade slays Heather Brewer Vampire Kisses 1-5 Ellen Schreiber Manga Vampire Kisses 1-2 (Toykopop) Vampire High Douglas Rees Sucks to be me… Kimberly Pauley The Summoning Kelley Armstrong

You need to be a member of TLNing (teacherlibrarian.org) to add comments!

Join TLNing (teacherlibrarian.org)

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tracy,

Here's a link at my PL with loads of titles.

The theme for YALSA's Teen Read Week is Books with Bite @ your library, Oct 12-18. You might find other ideas to go along with your display.

Yolan
This reply was deleted.