Greetings, fellow librarians! I am currently the teacher-librarian at Mountain Range High School in Adams 12. MRHS is only two years old - so we have an amazing facility, a dedicated & energetic staff, and a fabulous student body. Unfortunately, my partner won't be here next year, as she decided to cut back on her work schedule to spend more time with her family. That means we will have a full time TL opening in our library which will be posted in the next week or so. I'm looking for someone who is motivated, passionate about the profession and who knows a thing or two about teaching with technology. High school experience preferred, but we're willing to look at the right person interested in moving to higher grades. (Does this sound like a personal ad, or what?) If you are interested in this position, or know someone who might be, and would like more information (and as you are all information gurus, I'm sure you do) please feel free to give me a call or check out our website. My number is 720-972-6345. Our district website, complete with salary schedule & online application, is www.adams12.org. The MRHS website is www.mountainrange.adams12.org. If you would like to "check out the goods," we'd love to have you come for a visit for the day or just a few hours.

You need to be a member of TLNing (teacherlibrarian.org) to add comments!

Join TLNing (teacherlibrarian.org)

Email me when people reply –