Rajashekhar S. Devarai,
• Father’s Name: Shanthappa S. Devarai, Mother’s Name: Mahadevi Devarai : Brothers / Sisters: Brothers : Ravishankar, Jaishankar (late), Basavaraj ; Sisters : Kaveri, Kanyakumari ; Family: Wife : Sharada Devarai ; Daughter : Sheba R.Devarai ; Pankaj Devarai; Date of Birth: 31st March 1958; Sex/Nationality: Male/Indian ; Place of Birth : Post : Hudgi, Tq :Humnabad, Dist : Bidar, Karnataka State, Pincode : 585329; Present Address: 1/16, Radhanivas, Maharashtranagar, Bhandup (W), Mumbai – 400078. Email : email@example.com ;
• Academic Qualifications/Degree/Dip etc : M.A (Sociology ), M.L.I.S (Library and Inf Science),
• Publications : published 15+ articles in Professional Library /Information Science Books / Journals.
• Academia / Extra-Co Curricular : Examinations : qualified in / passed / attended : Hindi, United Nations Information Test, Drawing, Computer Applications, Software Evaluation, Quality Auditing (internal), National Service Scheme. , Sports (Table Tennis), Participated in Personality Development Programme conducted by Syed’s Institute of Life Transformation. Participated in National International Seminars / Conferences / Workshops / Fashion Fairs (International Seminar/Conference held at Amsterdam-Netherlands and Fashion Fairs – London), Radio Programs (as a student of MA-Sociology, Directed English Skits. Compiled, Edited and Proof Read (International Safflower Conference Proceedings, HyFashion, Webology). Publications : Published 16+ papers/articles in Library / Information Science books and journals. Essays / poetry in Kannada
• Experience: Currently working as Chief Librarian at Shishuvan English Medium School, Matunga, Mumbai. 30 Years plus : Work Profile : Concept to Commissioning of Libraries/their Services and providing effective Library Leadership. Streamlining Systems and Services. Teaching : Research Documentation and Reporting, Principles of Management. Management of Purchase Dept and Guest House. Positions held : Chief Librarian, Head Librarian/Head Resource Centre, Librarian-Documentationalist, Librarian, Assistant Librarian. Government/Private, Educational and Research organizations worked with / for : National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad and Mumbai – Government of India, Ministry of Textiles; Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar; Kendriya Vidyalaya (Govt of India); Directorate of Oilseeds (Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Min. of Agriculture, Govt of India); Akruti Citygold Institute (proposed Deemed University, Mumbai and Reliance Foundation School, Navi Mumbai. Library Information Systems, Services Initiated / extended / administered : Identification/implementation of Library Software, Barcoding, Library Security, DOR Press Clippings, RFS LibInfo (weekly Current Awareness Service), RFS Press Clippings, ASBM Business Updates (weekly Current Awareness Service).
• Memberships/Member / Life Member : Indian Library Association, b. Indian Association of Special Libraries and Information Centres, c. Academy of Library Science and Documentation, c. Karnataka Sahitya Mandira, d. Bombay Science Librarians Association, e. Indian Sociological Society.
You need to be a member of TLNing (teacherlibrarian.org) to add comments!